Thursday 23 June 2011

WHO WORE IT BEST: Vanessa Hudgens vs Rochelle Wisemen

Sorry I've been MIA I've been so busy with my personal this month so I haven't had chance to do the posts I wanted but now I can finally say I am a COLLEGE GRADUATE! :)

When I saw pictures of Rochelle Wiseman of The Saturdays wearing this snazzy little body con number, I couldn't help but think that we'd seen it before. It turns out our amazing little memorys served us well.
 
And the celebrity to wear this Pleasure Doing Business body con dress is non other than Vanessa Hudgens at her 22nd birthday party at Pure nightclub in Vegas on the 18th Dec 2010.




Out of both girls I prefer the way Vanessa accessoried her look with the silver jewerly and silver bag but kept it simple with black pumps.

So comment below which girl you think wore it best

Follow me on twitter at twitter.com/MelissaRose1960

Melissa xoxo

No comments: