Thursday 23 June 2011

Vanessa Hudgens vs. Eva Amurri – Who Wore Myne Better?


Back in April 2009, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out & about in Hollywood looking casually chic in a pink floral Myne skirt which she wore with a black tank top, a pair of green-tinted Ray-Bans, a black fringed Antik Batik bag and strappy Dolce Vita flats, her stunning Diane von Furstenberg gold pendant necklace was the icing on the cake.
Definitely one of my favorite Vanessa off-duty outfits.

Eva Amurri opted for the same floral skirt when she attended a special screeening for Adam in New York. The actress paired her tulip skirt with a matching pink top and grey patent Aldo pumps.
This one’s pretty easy for me. Vanessa looked absolutely fabulous and I loved each item of her casual yet feminine outfit. As much as I try to like it on Eva, I just can’t get over the grey pumps and the matchy-matchy pink top. What about you? Who’s you favorite?

No comments: