Saturday 29 January 2011

My recent purchases

Hey. As of the last two weeks or so I have been on a major shopping spree for both Nicole Richie and Vanessa Hudgens items,Here is what I have bought.  Oh and also I will be including  another House Of Harlow necklace I got for Christmas.




House Of Harlow 1960 Gold Medallion Locket


                                                   House Of Harlow 1960 Sienna sandals in black

And then finally for Christmas I got another piece from Nicole Richie's House Of Harlow 1960 collection



House Of Harlow 1960 Double Stations Necklace


And now for my Vanessa Hudgens items I've bought.


                                          Hollister Co. Palm Canyon Fur Jacket Parka





                                          Forever 21 Wintery Snowflake Open Cardigan



I hope you enjoy my blog

Melissa xoxo :)

            

No comments: