Friday 18 February 2011

Outfit of the day #1: Vanessa Hudgens style

Hey Guys, Its Melissa
So todays blog post is going to be a little different, I am going to be posting my Vanessa Hudgens outfits that I've worn. But since I haven't been out anywhere recently these outfits are going to be a little old. But I will update with new outfits when I next go out.

  1. Free People SLUB JERSEY ANGEL DOLMAN

  2. Bracelets - random places

  3. Shoes - Topshop

  4. Jeans - Unknown

  5. Necklace -  BB's Dharma

  6. Ring - Soixante Neuf GOLD HAMMERED RING

  1. Fluxus t-shirt in Storm
  2. Jeans- Unknown
  3. Bag - RUEHL Walker bag

Wildfox LIGHT FEATHER BLACK RAGLAN TEE SHIRT

Top - Next
Necklace - Gara Danielle
Bracelet - One of a Kind
Boots - UGG
Jeans - Siwy Hannah Crop in Snowstorm
Bag - Miu Miu Bow Satchel
Key holder - Louis Vuitton


Hat - Urban Outfitters
Bracelets - Random
Rings - Melinda Maria Pod Ring,Soixante Neuf GOLD HAMMERED RING
Shorts - Siwy Camilla Cut Off Shorts in Snowstorm
Shoes- schuh
Bag - RUEHL Walker bag

3 comments:

GorJess Fashion For Less said...

Cute outfits! I like the Walker bag!
http://gorjessfashionforless.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

You have some great items in your wardrobe:)

Rafaela Gama said...

Love your outfits girl!