Sunday 27 February 2011

Bohemian hair


So today's post is going to be all about the many different boho hairstyles that are seen on celebs Like Nicole Richie,Vanessa Hudgens and sooo many more. The hairstyle I'm going to be getting just before my birthday nightout with friends is the same VERY dull, blue and pink highlights as the ones seen on Katy Perry.






This is my hair color at the moment

Please tell me what you think of the hairstyle I've chosen


My favourite Boho hairstyles are as followed






I would love to know your favourite Boho hairstyle so just leave a comment :)

Melissa xoxo

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Love all of Vanessa's hair styles! She has very similar hair to me (black curly) so I guess I can try these out! Thanks for the post hun!

Rachael xoxo
alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com